Smith & Wesson 642CT 38SPCL w/ Crismon Trace Laser
Smith & Wesson 642CT J-Frame revolvers have been around since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. It is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
The Model 642 CT is a variation on the Model 42 Centennial Airweight® that integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements. The 642CT gives you the reliability you know from Smith and Wesson.
Smith & Wesson 642CT Features
• Lightweight alloy frame for easy carry
• Stainless steel barrel and cylinder
• Crimson Trace® Lasergrips for fast and accurate shot placement
• Snag-Free enclosed hammer
• Rated for Continuous +P Use
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.